Member rating scores
The FAT stands for Fascia (connective tissue) Activation Technique. It claims to be so amazing, your life may never be the same. By stimulating the fascia, miraculous results can be achieved. The technique is different from regular therapies, and many people swear by wonderful results.
The F-A-T's target group are injuries that occur at work, sport or at home (orthopedic complaints). They take a close look whether the desired goals are achievable, and if required, use external expertise. After the recovery, if desired, you can keep on working to prevent new issues.
- Running training in the Vondelpark, Here you will learn how to properly walk / run in order to avoid problems later. What kind of runner are you.
- Preventive checks: as the years pass by we dont feel that our body is changing. The mobility check indicates where your body is slowly changing. When this is detected, we can create a program in order to avoid that it is more difficult to be, or compensate it elsewhere.
- Somato-Corticale Training (SCT): These are courses of 1.30 minutes, with your whole body training. The exercises focus what is the purpose of the training. When measuring waste, The training includes a variety of other modalities (This can acupuncture, dietary, coaching e.d.). The training is always 1 on 1 or, if desired, with max 3 people being trained.
- Anti-cellulite treatment: of 2000 year old Chinese technique is combined with a special massage technique.
Some examples of treatable complaints include:
- Knee and ankle problems
- Complaints of the spine
- Shoulder Complaints
- Elbow and shoulder complaints
- Vague pain
Do you have hip problems from running? The-F-A-T will look at the gait (the pattern of movement of the limbs), and give you tips on how you can best walk and run to treat the hip complaints.
Check the website for videos of happy patients and more information about the FAT. Contact via email or phone to make an appointment or ask some questions.
The-F-A-T's practice also offers a variety of health and anti-stress reducing products, as well as organizing anti-stress courses and trainings for companies and individuals.
Judyta - InLivin4 Feb 14
Pregnancy RLSI haven't suffered from many typical downsides of pregnancy, apart from slight joint pains in my last trimester. I searched online and self diagnosed myself with RLS - restless leg syndrom = unknown joint (mainly ankles and knees) pain that comes and goes, usually occuring during evening time,... full details